Friday, June 10, 2011

Back to film

Well... not really "back to"... I've been shooting film, just haven't processed or printed any of the film I've shot in about 3 years and a few are as old as 6 years. So, I've been catching up and processing all my old film and doing some printing lately, now that I have an enlarger and a film tank and some chemistry. There's a wild variation and I sometimes like to keep track, if for no other reason than to remember how I created a specific result in case I'd ever like to do that again... So, I'll share that info here.


Holga




Painted with light, using a Hasselblad 500c and Ilford PanF Plus




Painted with light, using a Hasselblad 500c and Ilford PanF Plus




Holga




The rest are all created using Infrared film.




















1 comment:

Orin said...

that first "painted with light" on the Hasselblad is just staggering!